UrbanStone Central is part of the Schaffer Corporation.
Annual Reports can be found here (link will open in a new window):
This web site contains extensive technical and practical information
regarding the manufacture, installation and maintenance of our products,
and the documents listed in this bibliography have been used to assist
in the compilation of this information.
- Shackel B Safety and Environmental Aspects of Concrete Segmental
Paving Proceedings of Biennial Conference, Concrete Masonry Association
of Australia, 1986.
- Pearson AR and Hodgkinson J R A Performance Review of Concrete
Segmental Pavements in Urban Redevelopment Projects Proceedings of
Seventh National Local Government Engineering Conference, Adelaide,
- Shackel B Design and Construction of Interlocking Concrete Block Pavements Elsevier, 1990.
- Shackel B An Experimental Investigation of Factors Influencing
the Design of Interlocking Concrete block Pavements in Roads Proceedings
of Australian Road Research Board Conference, 1982.
- Clark A J Water Penetration Though Newly Laid Concrete Block
Paving Cement and Concrete Association (UK) Technical Report 529, 1979.
- Pearson A R and Hodgkinson J R Some Factors Affecting Success
and Distress in Concrete Segmental Pavements in Australia Proceedings of
4th International Conference - Concrete Block, New Zealand, 1992.
- Mulholland P J A Structural Design Guide for Flexible
Residential Street Pavements Australian Road Research Board, Special
Report No. 41, 1989.
- Shackel B A Pilot Study of the Performance of Block Paving Under
Traffic Using a Heavy Vehicle Simulator Proceedings of Symposium on
Precast Concrete Paving, Johannesburg, 1979.
- Shackel B An Experimental Investigation of the Roles of Bedding
and Jointing Sands in the Performance of Interlocking Concrete Block
Pavements Concrete Beton No. 19, 1980.
- CMAA/C&CAA Concrete Segmental Paving - Guide to Specifying (T.44).
- CMAA/C&CAA Concrete Segmental Pavements - Design Guide for Residential Accessways and Roads (T.45).
- CMAA/C&CAA Concrete Segmental Pavements - Detailing Guide (T.46).
- AS/NZ4455: Masonry Units and Segmental Paving.
- AS/NZ4456: Masonry Units and Segmental pavers - Methods of Test.
- AS/NZ3661.1: Slip resistance of Pedestrian Surfaces.
- Bayferrox Colour Pigments - Efflorescence on Concrete.
- Schmidt Dr L - Efflorescence on Concrete Surfaces - 1977.
- Kresses-Bayer Dr P - Efflorescence - Mechanism of Occurrence and Possibilities of Prevention.